Diploma In Banking At Restu International College Shah Alam
Diploma In Banking MQA/PA 8411 (JPT/N/343/4/0218)
” Empowering You For Tomorrow And Beyond…”
This program, enable individuals improve or develop skills in specific Banking and Financial domains and avail themselves for career opportunities emerging in these segments. The Diploma in Banking qualification will provide you with a detailed understanding of the generic skills, attitudes and values required to operate efficiently in the banking industry.
It will allow you to either make a career move into Corporate Banking or to become a specialist in banking sales or credit management. Once you
have completed this qualification, you will be familiar with the general banking ideas, as well as specialist content as mentioned above. The qualification can also be used as a stepping stone into an Advanced Diploma or Degree. Download Brochure Here
• A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), with at least credit in any 3 subjects or any equivalent qualification ; OR
• A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subject or any equivalent qualification ; OR
• A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM), with a minimum grade of Maqbul.
DURATION OF STUDY
2½ Years – 7 Semesters
• Bank Officer
• Assistant Investment Analyst
• Assistant Financial Advisor
• Takaful Operator
• Office Administrator