Diploma In Business Adminstration At Restu International College Shah Alam
A diploma in business administration is the critical first step you need to take to learn about business from a variety of standpoints. During your two and a half years as a student, you’ll take courses in subjects like
professional ethics, accounting, marketing, and communication.
Having a broad perspective of business from the beginning of your career positionsyou to have a strong foundation from which to enter any specialization you want later. In the diploma program, you will also get real-worldexperience in the business world through projects and advice from guest lecturers who have built successful business careers. .Download Brochure Here
• A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), with at least credit in any 3 subjects or any equivalent qualification ; OR
• A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subject or any
equivalent qualification ; OR
• A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM), with a minimum grade of Maqbul.
DURATION OF STUDY
• Administrator Officer
• Assistant Office Management Manager
• Assistant Operation Manager
• Assistant Project Manager