The programme provides in depth knowledge in the areas of human resource management and human capital development.
The programme aims to prepare individuals who shall assist human resource managers in areas such as staffing, employee benefits, training, compensation, labour relations, and other human resource issues.
• A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), with at least credit in any 3 subjects including Bahasa Malaysia and pass English and Mathematic ; OR
• A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subject or any equivalent qualification ; OR
• A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM), with a minimum grade of Maqbul.
DURATION OF STUDY
• Human Resource Executive
• Admin Executive
• Staffing, Training & Development Executive
• Payroll Executive
• Employee Relation Executive