Diploma in Investment is a unique program where students are exposed to the combined disciplines of Investment, Law, Finance and Management. The importance of managing the financial capital and investment opportunities is crucial to the success of a business entity or an investor. Students undertaking the program will be exposed to investment management, as well as areas related to economics, management, marketing, finance and insurance. As such, graduates of the program are expected to be competent to handle common investment transactional matters and investment reports.
The program is designed to develop and equip students with a good knowledge and understanding of investment and finance upon which they build a career. Holders of this diploma will have the opportunity to work at merchant banks, commercial banks, stock brooking firms, investment banks and the commodity share market. They can also choose to work at the finance department of various corporations.
• A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), with at least credit in any 3 subjects including Mathematic and a pass in English; OR
• A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subject or any equivalent qualification ; OR
• A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM), with a minimum grade of Maqbul.
• Assistant Investment Analyst
• Assistant Manager of Paid Dealer
• Assistant Fund Manager
• Assistant Investment Consultant