RESTU COLLEGE – FEES & REFUND POLICY: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
• International Students are required to pay all fees due prior to arrival by the respective due dates
• The International Student Application Fee and International Student Registration Fee will not be refunded.
• Course fee payments made are not refundable except if the Student Visa application is refused by Immigration authorities or if the student fails the medical screening. These fees will not be refunded after the Student Visa is approved to study in Malaysia or after the student has commenced studies at Restu College.
• Semester Payment is due at the commencement of each semester.
• In the event that students are expelled or suspended or discontinues the program due to misconduct or any disciplinary matter or the non-attainment of academic requirement, there shall be no refund of fees paid.