Quranic memorization and Qiraat are considered important parts in the fields of Quranic studies. Their importance could be seen in their roles in preserving and ensuring the continuity and authenticity of the Quranic verses from mistakes and errors.
• A pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), with at least credit in any 3 subjects or and equivalent qualification ; OR
• A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any subject or any equivalent qualification ; OR
• A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM), with a minimum grade of Maqbul.
DURATION OF STUDY
• 2 & 1/2 Years
• 7 Semesters
• Assistant Syariah Officer
• Assistant Registrar
• Islamic Teacher
• Assistant Officer at Islamic Religious Dept
Additional Talaqqi Al Quran With Sannad (Certification) program
This is an advanced level program and participants must have the basic understanding of tajweed and makhraj to enroll for this program. Participants are required to go through one to one recitation classes with the Shiekh before the Sannad can be conferred.